We accept Visa, Switch, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express and Delta for payments through WorldPay. You can shop with confidence with www.bluechipspares.co.uk, knowing that transactions are protected by the highest level of security via SSL encryption.
We have chosen to use Worldpay because it is;
- FSA Regulated
- A UK registered business bank
- Licensed in the UK
- Has a UK landline number 01273 500 615
- Size – it is one of Europe's largest payment services providers
- Market leaders - the first UK bank to offer a full internet banking service
- High volume - they process an average of over 12 million transactions every day
They process around half of all face-to-face card transactions in the UK. Over 40,000 merchants already use their service.
- Their record for processing uptime far exceeds industry standards
- They process over a billion transactions annually
- It is the 4th largest acquirer in the world
- The help desk answers more than 99% of all calls within 30 seconds
- It is PCI DSS Level 1 compliant
Orders under £999 will be required to be paid through the Worldpay system or via BACS
Orders over £999 will be required to be paid via BACS into our business bank account or via worldpay subject to approval. Code 10 approval will be carried out to verify the transaction for your piece of mind and security
All international order (not a UK address) the only payment method we accept is BACS transfer.
Shop with confidence!
At www.bluechipspares.co.uk, internet security is as important to us as used parts, and that is why we have implemented the most up to date, and advanced online security measures to ensure that your information, and your shopping experience with Bluechip Spares is always safe and secure.
The Bluechip Spares website is a guaranteed safe shopping environment, even more so than shopping on other websites, and it is scanned daily to ensure that this remains the case every day, so that all you need to worry about is finding the perfect used car parts.
We dismantle cars which have very little damage and low mileage, so parts are of high cost. We take payment security very seriously, which is why we send out all our products insured against loss/ theft/ damage with online tracking with only established reputable delivery companies. Before parts are sent out, checks are done between payment address & delivery address supplied. We photograph all our parts from the point of removing them off the car to through the packaging process, to backup any claims of damage/ missing parts or loss of the parts during the transit process.
Please read our terms and conditions so you are fully aware of the return procedure & what information is required for a claim should the parts arrive damaged or missing.